Monday, December 31, 2012

Another Year Gone By

As we come to the close of yet another year, I look back to all that has happened, and all I can say is "boy, what a ride"!! I've had a very busy year in many respects with family, work - a temp job, running my business, doing my online money-making programs, and now getting ready to move and get married. 

I've met a lot of wonderful new people in the last couple+ years that I've lived in this small town that I will soon be leaving. Everyone here is so friendly and those that I have personally met have treated me like family. It's going to be extremely hard to say "goodbye" - I've made some wonderful friends!

I'm really looking forward to the coming year and hope to be finding some new things to add to my repertoire of online programs in addition to working the ones I do a little more than I was able to this last year, and sharing with all of you the things I'm learning along the way.

My hope for all of you is prosperity, joy & most of all, love. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment