Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Coins are Still Adding Up!!

WooHoo!! I finally made it over the $1,000 mark of how much I've made online!! When I started doing this, I was pretty skeptical about whether these programs were scams or if any of them were really legitimate. 

As I started doing more and more research, I discovered that there are lots and lots of legitimate sites out there where you can make a little bit of extra pocket money each month on your own efforts, or even more when you have referrals! 

The nice thing about it is, you do how much you want, when you want to and it is so easy! Simple tasks like reading emails, watching videos, taking surveys, signing up for free offers and getting paid to participate in a forum where there are contests and promotions. My favorite of all the sites I do is this one:

  

If you would like to give it a try, I would first recommend that you get a free alternate email address to use with this program, such as a free Gmail account. Feel free to contact me, and I'll be glad to help you learn the ropes! This is such a fun way to earn a little extra money. Click on the banner above to join today!! 

Check out some of the other sites I do by clicking on the banners at the bottom of my blog!!

Happy money making and onward to $2,000!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. This one is a real good one also http://www.treasuretrooper.com/364105 and the main one that I use. Tons of different activities at Treasure Troopers to earn money. Nice blog and thanks for joining mine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason I like this one so much is because of the forum...you get paid to post!! There's also contests & promotions in the forum that pay you too!! Thanks for joining my blog! =)

      Delete