Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pennies Make Nickels, Nickels Make Dimes & Dimes Make Dollars!!

Here's an "I wonder" for my World of Wonders blog - I wonder how many people out there are so addicted to social networks like Facebook & Twitter that they literally spend all day on the computer at these two sites alone?? How much can one really benefit from living on these two sites ALL DAY?? I don't get paid to spend my time there, so I spend it where I'm going to make a little money. I've discovered a much more profitable way to spend my time online and it takes no time at all to make a little money every day AND I still have time for Facebook & Twitter!! 

I just received my 13th payment from FusionCash and am halfway to my 14th, so this is definitely not a scam!!

 

I got permission from an online friend of mine to share one of his tutorial videos with you, which gives great information on how this program works. It's so simple and only takes a few minutes a day or however long you want to spend on it.


Check out one of my earlier posts "Only Minutes A Day" for additional information and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Happy Money Making!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice discussion and video tutorial. It is interesting the ways in which people will 'waste' time with no problems yet when money is included many suddenly seem to consider it 'work'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice compliment! If I understood you correctly, you're saying that people have no problem wasting time, yet if they consider it "work", they don't want to bother with it.

      Anything worthwhile (in the eyes of the beholder, I suppose) is going to take a little work. But the way I see it is that if I'm going to be on the Internet, then I'm going to make a little extra pocket money to boot. As I have mentioned in my posts, these programs are not "get rich quick" schemes, just a way to make a little money.

      I don't watch TV and I refuse to be a couch potato....would rather be an Internet junkie! :)

      Thanks for visiting, and if you'd like to give it a try, you can click on the "Join Now" link in the blog post or use this link: http://bit.ly/i290N4

      Hope you have a happy day!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love this site...so much fun and an easy way to make extra cash each month!! You're doing pretty awesome at it too....keep up the great work!! :)

      Delete