Friday, February 11, 2011

Back With A Little More "Cents"

It has been quite some time since my last post, with the holidays and now tax time upon us, I found myself very busy. I've been scoping out various programs to make a little extra money online, in addition to what I already do, and found one more that I have been enjoying very much.

SideTick, which is also a social network, can easily generate you $15 a month for doing a simple task each day. There are 2 parts to earning the $15/month: The first is commenting on the daily blog/topic. The second is getting 10 people per month to redeem 20 free bids on Bigger Bidder. You do not have to do the second part but you will only earn 250 points a day if you don't. Even when doing only the first part, it doesn't take long to accumulate enough points to cash out in a short amount of time. That's it! How much more simple could it get? That's only part of it though, because you can do various other tasks that will earn you points as well and help you to cash out more quickly.

For more information on the other programs I do, feel free to send me a message here, and I'll be more than happy to guide you, or you can check them out by clicking on any of the banners at the bottom of my blog.

Thanks for visiting and I'll see you again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment